Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!



































So I had a fabulous birthday! It all started when I arrived home from work and my door was decorated with balloons and gift, as you can see from the picture above. My mom and sister came to do that while I was at work, that's why they are my favorite! Then Joshy and I went up to Payson to spend the weekend together. We went for a hike and man, are we out of shape! P.S. my goal is to hike lots this winter if anyone wants to join me. Then we went out to a yummy lunch. When we got back to the cabin Josh had all these fun, cheesy activities planned. We made shirts together, he called it arts and crafts time ( see picture above). Then he gave me a pedicure and painted my toe nails. Which was so thoughtful, but I definitely don't think he should go pro anytime soon. After that he gave me my presents and had a little birthday cake which was the cutest! That night we watched a barbie movie--yes its true I love barbie still! We had so much fun together just being silly all weekend. I have the best husbee ever! Thanks Joshy! On Sunday we went over to the parents and they gave me gifts and spoiled me too, I am one lucky girl. And this saturday is my birthday party. For those of you who can't tell I am so in LOVE with my birthday!

5 comments:

Carrie Carp said...

First of all, happy bday. It's party time. Secondly, your husband is so good to spoil you! Don't let him start to slack off, though. Thirdly, I can't find anyone who wants to go hiking with me, so you let me know whenev you need a partner. I love hiking, but can't go by myself and can't take the offspring, so I'm at a loss... Anyway, I'm down if you need a partner.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Wow, I'm proud of Josh! He did so good at planning activities you would love and he even got a baby cake! How cute!

Holly Janeen said...

glad it was a good one :)

The Blakes said...

I'm glad you had a swell birthday soulmate!

ashley wright said...

Happy birfday elisha dear-
happy birfday to you!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008