Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween H2O




This halloween was a pretty good time. The picture with Josh and I as the banana and french maid is from Jenny's party. I kept saying Josh should dress up as a butler to match me, or at least a candlestick, but he really wanted to buy the banana costume instead.

On the weekend of Halloween, my family went up to my grandparents cabin in payson. We did a little party and we decided to have everyone dress up with a highschool theme. Mom and Dad are coaches, Ruthann is a track star, Devin is a Prom king, I am a gothic chick, Reina is the preppy smarty pants and Josh is a super creepy faculty member. We had a fun time making carmel apples and haging out!

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

I seriously love your family. You guys look great! Give sweetheart a hug for me. Love you soulmate!

Jaron & Abby said...

Wow! That first picture of you guys dressed up is the best. You seriously look gothic. You did such a good job! It was hard to recongnize you without pink on.:)

Eric and Kailee said...

Elisha!! I'm so excited that wrote me on facebook. I love the Halloween pics. You are the cutest gothic person I have ever seen. My blog is private so email your email address so I can add you to mine. kaileeapuna@cox.net BTW Happy Birthday!!!!!

ashley wright said...

leesh, ive been DYING of LAUGHTER for a long time now.... youre gothic pic looks like you wouldve fit right in with the goths at kino!!! YOURE freakin HILARIOUS! i love you!

Devin & Ruthann said...

You forgot to say Jaxon was the cutest Buzz Lighyear ever!

Devin & Ruthann said...

and Henry was just plain cute!

Holly Janeen said...

lets be honest... you should really go goth. i mean, seriously... who looks as hot as you as a gothic?

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008