Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good!

Josh came home last night. He was gone for a week and I totally missed him. It was so nice to not sleep alone last night. But I did do some fun things while he was away
1. Read mockingjay. I almost cried reading it, it was a pretty sad book but I still really liked it. The last 2 lines of the book before the epilogue made me get emotional...I finished it a few days ago, but I re-read the last few pages like 5 times and I still keep thinking about the book.
2. Spent hours shopping at whole foods. Both weekends Josh was gone Reins and I spent hours hanging at whole foods. I am not sure what it is about that place but we just freakin love it.
3. Went to pomegranate cafe and got vegan chocolate pomegranate cake that was freakin yummy!
4. Had a slumber party with my mom and sister. They are always so sweet to me and they babysat me over labor day weekend. I love you guys so much!!!! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Time to drumroll for the most exciting thing that happened this last week....

We booked a trip to go to the Disneyland's Not So Scary Halloween party over my October break! It is going to be so fun. We have never done it before. They have a special parade, fireworks show, trick or treating, live entertainment and you can go on the rides too. Best Halloween celebration ever!

Now Josh is back and we are going to have a lazy day together, spending all day in bed and drinking sparkling blueberry juice in our champagne flutes. Yep this is the good life!

3 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

When is you october break? Bryce and I will be in Disneyland in October too! We are going up on the 8th and leaving the 16. That would be a dream come true to see you there!!! I totally want to do the trick or treating there, but Bryce said that it is an extra $50 dollars a person :(

Anonymous said...

Gilly, I love a trip to Whole Foods with you!I AM THRILLED about the Disney party, except for the fact that you are not dressing as Hayley Mills... Who does not love Hayley Mills! Reins

Bryce and Candice said...

I LOVE Hayley Mills!!! Polyanna, The parent trap, and Saved by the bell...how could you not love her? I want to dress up as Juno and make Bryce dress up as Bleeker, but he doesn't think anyone would get it.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008