Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentines Girls Night?

So I was thinking it could be fun to do a girls night the weekend before Valentines day. We could do another sexy one--learn a new strip dance, talk about some hot gift ideas to get the hubby and hang out--or we could do just a regular old girl night. Let me know what you gals would prefer. I want to do it Sat Feb 7th at my place ( if we do the sexy one we can take turns dancing on my pole). Please let me know as soon as you can and then I will get it all planned. I love hanging with my girls!

3 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

I don't know about the pole dancing while I'm in my first trimester of being prego (I stand up and want to throw up) but I'd love to watch (in a non lesbian type of way :)). I'm in.

Holly Janeen said...

i only WISH i could come.
especially if there is a pole involved.

Anonymous said...

Actually Sat. is Feb. 7th :) I'm down. :) :) Pole Dancing?? Sounds interesting :) Can't Wait..

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008