Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM 3: Go Wildcat!


Elisha- So I was pretty excited to go see HSM 3--i'm not gonna front about it. I thought it was a good time! It was definitely a step up from the 2nd one, which kind of sucked. The dance numbers were hotter this time around. They had a really fun prom musical that I loved as well as a duet with Zac and Corbin ( I love a guy with dance moves). I would reccommend this movie for some fun entertainment. Me and Reina had some good laughs. My grade is a B.

Reina-ok ladies i totally put on my wildcats jersey and tore it up at hsm 3! i got like 5 jocks asking for my digits so... i liked the musical. Zac Efron looks great in jeans yes. He is super cheesy you bet. I would say all in all that the movie taught me a lot. check it out!

No comments:

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008