Wednesday, September 9, 2009

off to utah for Candice's Wedding

Last weekend the Miller family went back to our homeland--Utah--for my cousin's wedding. It was a pretty hectic weekend, but she looked so gorgeous and happy. Plus I had fun spending time with Devin ( which I don't get much time with him) and with my mom. The top picture is me as a bridemaid with my best friend/cousin Candice. You can't really tell in the picture but they built a false ceiling out of lights for the reception and it was so pretty!

I love the times I get to be with my big brother, it brings me back to our fun time when we were younger! Don't judge the picture to harshly, we were running on 4 hours of sleep and no breakfast and thats something Devin and I just don't do!

1 comment:

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

omg girl!! How cute are you and your brother!! What a picture perfect moment!!! I am a photographer in my spare time so!! I know a good pic when I see one y'all!! I am so envious you were a bridesmaid!! My dream is to be an awesome bridesmaid one day!! Just like the ones in the wedding mags!!! LOVIN IT GIRL!!!!! -Earlier

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008