Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Few things I Love Right Now

1. Skippy Natural Peanut butter- I swear I eat a tablespoon of this daily, its so yummy. And the good news is it is healthier than regular peanut butter but there is no need to stir it. Way to go Skippy!

2. The Hunger Games Novels- I was so addicted I read both of them in one week. They are a great time, but I warn you that you may not be able to put them down once you get started. And then once you finish them you will have to wait for the 3rd to come out and I am already anxious.

3. The Story Book Ride at Disneyland- I am going to Disneyland in a few weeks and looking forward to this ride. I wonder why no one ever talks about it. It is so cute. They have all these mini villages where the princess live. Like a mini Cinderella Castle and mini trees--which by the way are real. How could you not love it. If you have never been on this ride you should really give it a chance.

4. Winter time- I am counting down the days until Ocotober because life during the fall/winter is so much fun! I love the holidays, the weather and the time off work. Oh yes its a the best!

5. Pita Jungle Restaurant- I have never ordered anything I didn't like. It's so yummy and when you eat you feel like you are eating something healthy. Warning: it can leave you with bad breath because of the onion and garlic in most of the food, but it is worth. Just bring some gum for after the meal.

6. Haagan Dazs- I had a milkshake from there a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time...and it was love at first drink. I serioulsy have not had anything more delectable. I haven't had another one since but I think about all the time. Indulge yourself and by one, it will be the yummmiest minutes of your life.

3 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

1. I also am OBSESSED with skippy natural peanut butter- AMAZING!! And I love that it only has 4 ingredients, yet still tastes amazing.

2. Just finished a book I loved (These is my Words), and am looking for one to start next. Hunger Games sounds great- you've convinced me. that'll be my next one :)

3. Pita Jungle is my fav.

Thanks for all of the favorites. Loved hearing about em.

The earlier limn gets the worm said...

Oh girl you really revealed a few things with this favorite list!!! I would marry haagan dazs and not even get a pre-nup that is how much i be lovin it!!! It is super fun to have things in common girl!!I have been on story Book and what is up with the whales mouth on that ride?!!! can anyone say gross!! Thanks for sharing and caring!! Keep lovin it!! Earlier

Anonymous said...

~~*I am soo ready for FALL TIME =) I can't wait to get out my sweaters/jackets and BOOTS! Yeah!!! =) I haven't been to Disneyland for a few years. It would be fun to plan a trip and go together or something. Have lots of fun!! =) xo*~~

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008