Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Celebrate #3


So we were able to get away during spring break to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary. We wanted to go somewhere in AZ, but it was way cheaper to go to Laughlin ( again). It may be a little white trash, but I have to say that I am in love with that place! Joshy and I had a perfect time being together. He surprised me with a pedicure appointment, got me a gift card to Bath and body and took me shopping there and also took me to get the Twilight movie. He spoiled me and I had a wonderful weekend. Don't worry I definitely spoiled him too...

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

That seems fun. You guys are cute. I am all about the cheaper options in life. It's just fun being together. Jason and I haven't gone on a trip together in so long. We're trying to plan something this month.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008