Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 years of Lovin




March 9 is our 3 year anniveray! We are hoping to get out of town over spring break and celebrate. But we decided to watch our wedding video and finally eat (one bite) of our wedding cake. Yes I know you are supposed to eat the cake for your first year anniversary but we forgot...and our second year we forgot so here we are for our 3rd year and we remembered. And it didn't taste bad.









Lets have our cake and eat it too (hope its not freezer burnt)....




so I don't think Josh would agree with me that the cake tasted ok because he looks like he might puke in this picure...



Toasting to our 3 wonderful years of marriage. May we always be this happy and in love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the Heck???!!! 3 year old wedding cake?? I'm sure it wasn't the greatest, but I'm not a cake lover much. Maybe cupcakes, but that's it! Happy 3 yr Anniversary!!! Love you <3

The Blakes said...

Girl, you have some mad chops for downing that antique wedding cake. Happy anniversary you two! Ya, I'm bitter about wedding cake and the whole eat it on your anniversary. Somebody forgot to give us ours, so who knows who ate it. pfff. You guys are so cute and it's obvious just how perfect you are for one another...no joke.

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008