Friday, May 22, 2009

Schools out for Summer!!!!!!

Today is my last day! Hooray I made it through my first year of teaching. It went alot more smoothly than I expected. I heard so many 1st year horror stories, but i really enjoyed my first year. I learned lots and hopefully I will be a better teacher next year. For those of you that don't know AZ cut thousands of teachers for next year. Districts were cutting 1st year and 2nd year teachers. I just have to say that I am so blessed to have a job next year and I feel so gratefull. I really love teaching P.E. and I thank Heavenly Father every day for my job. Now is the fun part of teaching--Summer! Time to sleep in and chill out, its gonna be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have LOTS of fun this summer! Pamper yourself and just RELAX!! Let's get together Lots OK??!! I love you and love when I get to spend time with you and Reins :) xo

ashley wright said...

congrats!!!! i love summer too :) i say ditto to what mons said about getting together this summer! lets do it! im here til july and i'd love to see you guys :) love you!

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008