Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

Easter was wonderful this year. My dad's parents come in town from Utah so I got to spend some time with the grandparents and I just love em to pieces! On Friday we went to the Easter Pagent and it was really great because I haven't gone since I was in high school. Then on Saturday we hung out at Devin's and played games, did an Easter basket exchange and my mom and dad hid eggs for all us to do an Easter Egg hunt--I love holidays with the family!

We made easter chocolates with grammy. We used to to that every year with her when we lived in Utah.

2 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hey what's that bra thing called that you just ordered from Vic Secret?

The Blakes said...

Looks so much fun! You all make the most out of Holidays and I LOVE IT:)

Our wedding--The best day ever!

Our wedding--The best day ever!
I am such a sucker for wedding pictures so I thought I would post one of us!

My graduation, May 2008

My graduation, May 2008